Kids Cooking by Klutz is a classic collection of parent-approved meals includes a rainbow whisk and the perfect mix of tried-and-true recipes (like French Toast with Strawberry Butter) and totally modern flavors (like the Aloha Sushi Burrito) so that young chefs can follow along and learn basic kitchen skills.
From kitchen rules to step-by-step photos, kids will be ready to whip up breakfast, lunch, and dinner for their lucky guests in no time!
Each recipe is clearly marked when a grown-up assistant should step in and help.
Kid chefs can choose to follow the recipes in the book or use the suggestions included for different variations.
- Discover the lifelong delights of cooking with 30 classic, parent-approved meals kids will love to cook and eat!
- Kids are more interested than ever in cooking and experimenting in the kitchen.
- Recipes include safe favorites and bolder flavors for kids with more adventurous palates.
- Includes substitutions for nut-free versions of classic recipes.
- A 78-page recipe book with colorful step-by-step photos to make 30 delicious dishes.
- A kid-sized rainbow whisk featured in 15 of the 30 recipes.
- Decorative stickers to label food.
- Loads of tip and 'did you know...?' boxes throughout the cookbook for the master chefs in training.
- 78 pages, spiral-bound